Tantric Traveler is about consciously living and enjoying life to maximum. Our audience consists of adventurers and explorers, thinkers and doers, experience seekers and lovers of beauty in all forms. If you’re a company with an edge and are not afraid to be selective about your customers then consider partnering with us.
Why Advertise with Bloggers?
Need convincing on why working with bloggers is smart for business. Check out these two articles…
- Why do Travel Advertisers Continue to Avoid Bloggers – Tnooz
- Stop Advertising in Photo Magazines and Head to the Web – Stuck in Customs
Successful marketing in today’s social media world is about engaging readers with your product. Sure we could place banner ads on the site, but a more complete and participatory experience could entail a contest featuring your product/service or immersive, in-depth coverage of your destination/operation – complete with YouTube Videos, blog posts and more. If you want to keep it simple, product reviews are still great.
You’ll be talked about on my website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more! Plus, you’ll have great content to share on your organization’s social media networks.
I’m always up for creative partnership arrangements that go against the grain and help us both stand out.
What’s in it for You?
The benefits of advertising on tantrictraveler.com over other “traditional media” outlets include:
- increased exposure for your brand
- a unique and creative approach to promoting your organization/ destination
- a small investment for a breadth of awareness in the social media world
- a focused readership of travel-minded individuals to share your message
- potential for page-rank increase in popular search engines (if you’re a small operation, this is incredibly helpful)
- a permanent story here on tantrictraveler.com. I promise I won’t recycle your post or throw it in the trash like a magazine!
Some Stats You Should Know
- Nearly 3000 Twitter Followers
- Approx 4200+ visitors a month 67% unique
- 996 Facebook Fans
- 46% of readers are male, 64% of readers are female
- 32% of readers are 18-34, 30% of readers are 35-49
- 43% of readers have an annual household income of $100,000+
Website statistics are provided by Google Analytics
Organizations & Brands I’ve worked with or written for in the past include:
Elephant Journal – On and offline Publication
AZ Tourist News-Offline Publication
Music Voice Magazine-Offline Publication
Banner Ads on Sidebar: Image & Link, or HTML code, provided by you. Ad will appear on all site pages including posts.
- Rectangle up to 300 x 250 (WxH): $75/month, $200 for 3 months, $300 for 6 months
- 125 x 125 Square Ad: $50/month, $125 for 3 months, $200 for 6 months
- Custom sizes available upon request.
Post Sponsorship Blurb ($50 for 1 post, $125 for 3 posts, $200 for 6 posts): With this option, your site/company would have a 2-3 sentence paragraph at the end of an upcoming scheduled post. The copy can be written at your discretion with up to two links and one small image. Standard formatting (bold, italics, underline) applies.
Post Sponsorship Review ($150 per post): With this option, your client/company has the opportunity to have a product, service or website reviewed in a blog post. It will be an honest review written by me, approximately 200-700 words in length. It will be posted live on the front page for at least 7 days, and will permanently exist in the archives. The post may include links back to your website and images where appropriate.
Text Links in Footer ($25/month, $60 for 3 months, $125 for 6 months): A link to your site under the “Featured Sites” section in the site-wide footer. The copy is up to you, with a maximum of 25 characters including spaces. Links should be relevant travel content (accommodations, flights, tours, etc).
Tantric Traveler is willing to discuss other advertising options in addition to those listed above, such as reviews and press trips. Please contact us and put “Advertising” in the headline to discuss other options.
I reserve the right to refuse any advertising if I feel it is not compatible with my readership.
Please note all links in paid advertising will be labeled “nofollow” per Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
- To sponsor on this site, or to learn more about sponsorship opportunities contact me.
- *Please note, I adhere to all ethical and legal requirements set forth by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in disclosing any partnerships that we enter into. Thank you for your understanding and commitment to professionalism and ethical responsibility in blogging.